Women's Air Jordan 1 'Tie-Dye'
To enter the Women's Air Jordan 1 'Tie-Dye', simply fill out the form below and click 'Enter Now'.
Winners will be e-mailed shortly after the raffle ends. Please make sure to check your spam/junk e-mail as well!
Starts: June, 25th 2020 @ 12:00PM EDT
Ends: June, 25th 2020 @ 10:00PM EDT
Raffle Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open only to those who sign up at the online raffle page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of AWOL (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the Aprisions of AWOL, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June, 25th 2020 @ 12:00PM EDT and June, 25th 2020 @ 10:00PM EDT. All online entries must be received by June, 25th 2020 @ 10:00PM EDT.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Raffle site. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AWOL. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AWOL.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a special reservation for the new Women's Air Jordan 1 'Tie-Dye' shoes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AWOL to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. AWOL shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Aprlaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that AWOL, anyone acting on behalf of AWOL, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: AWOL reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, AWOL may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AWOL. AWOL reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
AWOL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AWOL reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from AWOL. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless AWOL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MASSACHUSETTS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AWOL 190 Harvard Avenue, Allston, MA. Requests must be received no later than Friday 25th December (2020-12-25).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is AWOL located at 190 Harvard Avenue, Allston MA.
Established in December 2006, AWOL is a footwear and apparel boutique located in the heart of Boston. We carry reputable brands as well as many up and coming designers in the industry. AWOL now offers silk-screen printing to their list of services. The high quality printing can be pressed on various types of shirts. We strive to continue to bring the best products and the latest fashion to accommodate all of our customers.